Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Letter from God # 13

Dear child,

I see you've gotten off track a bit
by being dependent on other things
instead of me.

I have sent people to you so you aren't
alone and to fellowship with. I have to
honestly say that I miss you sometimes.

I want you to be co-dependent on me.
Turn to me when you're lonely, hurt, mad,
and glad. Not all the people on your path
will be with you. They have done the job
that I wanted them to do. I will place others
in your life so you can encourage each other.

When those who leave you over a small thing,
then they weren't a true friend. Let them go,
it's not worth the stress to keep them around
to use you.

I want you to know this- A true friend will accept
you 'AS IS' just like I do with your faults scars and
all. I know your struggles, I hear your sighs and cries.
There will be things that you need that NOBODY but
me can give you. I still love you no matter what.

Love Always,
GOD



Written By,
Claysong (C)

No comments: