Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New website Support !

HI my friends & Followers, My friend and awesome
Published Writer-Haley Whitehall is launching her
new website and she asked me to give a shout out to
you all to join in on the celebration and help get her
new website launched. thanks so much for your help
and being there on July 14th. Here is the message
from her:

Hello writing friends,

I'm putting the finishing touches on my website and am planning a celebration. I'm calling on you to help me
spread the word about my website launch party. The party
is set for July 14th. I am having a party on Twitter using the hashtag #lightonhistory.

It will be lots of history related fun. There is even a book giveaway.


Thank you for your continued support!

~Haley Whitehall

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claysong I appreciate you spreading the word. I am blessed you are in my corner.

By the way, I love your new blog look. It is very friendly and professional.

~Haley

Unknown said...

Thanks Haley, that means alot. I am blessed that you are in my corner too.

Claysong