Thursday, November 7, 2013

Power to Hold




Reflections of the past mirrors the present status and attitudes in life.
They should be enough to motivate me to decide whether I want to
be stagnant or to grow.

I am choosing to not be the victim but the victor despite how hard
people tried to break me. I'm striving to choose to leave the past
where it belongs and keep the power for myself.

The school of Life and Hard Knocks are the hardest ones to learn
from, but they are the best teachers; that is if you learned your lessons.

The power of my past needs to be archived files only I can visit when
I need to. I need to be able to do that without going into a depressive
state.

I finally want the control, I am taking back the control!



Written By,
Claysong(C)

2 comments:

Haley Whitehall said...

I really like this poem, Claysong.
I'm glad you're taking the control back!

:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Haley, I appreciate that.