Saturday, May 28, 2011

Letter from God #6

Dear Child,

I see you haven't visited me at my house
in a while. It looks like you got caught
up in lifes' troubles.

Nevertheless whatever it is, I want you
to know that I miss your visits. I loved
the way you sang, loved the way you
participated and hungered for my guiding
and loving words. I'm sure your brothers
and sisters miss you too.

I know there are others who claim to be me,
but you know the truth you've known me before.
Please, don't get mixed up among the false prophets.
You'll know the real deal when you can see my light
shine through them.

I'll never leave you, not even for one day.
Yes, life is a series of tests. I hope you know
that you are blessed but I know that you don't
see it yet. I can't wait for you to come home.
I miss you, love you, see you soon.

Love Always,
GOD


Written By,
Claysong (C)

No comments: