Sunday, May 29, 2011

Letter from God #7-Dealing with the loss of a loved one

My Dear Child,

     I know that you miss your loved ones, you know
they are with me and at peace. Know that what I can
give them is beyond this world and is wonderful.

    There will be times that are hard and unknowing and
you won't understand. But know this, I will always make
a way for you along the path with you. Just when you think
that I have forgotten you, you will see that I have been with
you the whole time.

    When you think you don't have enough strength to go on,
I will help you carry your burdens if you will give them to me.
If you truly know me, you will truly know peace among the
ravenous winds. With me, your day should begin.

    Come to me and I will hold you in my arms forever,
I'll help you put on your armor. I love you from the
beginning to the end.

Love Always,
GOD


Written By,
Claysong (C)

No comments: